Who we are
ROBOTA was the first in the Egyptian market to support graduation projects and provide guidance through the process of manufacturing 3D Printers. With six years of experience, we currently manufacture high quality 3D printers.
The manufacturing team director didn’t stop at 3D printer manufacture, but also manufactured other machines in the medical, research and industrial & production areas.
ROBOTA was founded in November 2012, in Alexandria, Egypt, by Dr. Ahmed Hafez & Eng. Mohammed Abdel-Monem. With their professional experience in the fields of Electronics, Embedded Systems, Medical Engineering, Mechanics, Robotics, CNC, and Industrial Systems, ROBOTA provided the smart and effective control solutions and manufactured machines that replace labor work to establish high accurate results, products and readings.
* Manufacture of electronics and microcontroller lab for engineering training purposes for Don Bosco Institute - Alexandria * Graduation project support for Engineering students. * Training courses and specialized sessions in microcontrollers, arduino programming, biomedical engineering, PCB design and fabrication, 3D Printers design and assembly, and much more.
2014 - 2015
* Manufacture of five research machines specialized in the field of optics and laser calibration for the National Institute of Measurement and Calibration - Cairo. These machines include; 1. Computer position controller for calliparation two lenses 2. Automatic mechanical iris for controlling light aperture 3. Automatic matrix calibration of incubator light source for jaundice treatment 4. Automatic light filters changing machine 8 positions 5. Especial light source hilders and lens alignment
* Manufacture and supply of a thermocycler machine as a joint cooperation for the Faculty of Dentistry - Assiut University and Al-Azhar University under the supervision of Dr/ Mohamed Abbas. * Manufacture and supply of One chamber Pneumatic Chewing Simulator device for the Faculty of Dentistry - Al-Azhar University under the supervision of Dr/ Mohamed Abdel Razek.
* Manufacture of electronics laboratory for the purpose of engineering training for the maritime force - Alexandria. * Manufacture and supply of a four Chamber chewing simulator with integrated thermocycler machine for Dr. Muhammad Abbas. * Manufacture and supply of a thermocycler machine for the Faculty of Dentistry - Mansoura University.
* Manufacturing an integrated laboratory consisting of a PRO + 3D Printer, ROBOTA Laser 5070 engraving and cutting machine, and ROBOTA Promarker 40 CNC metal ores cutting and engraving machine for the Faculty of Engineering - Assiut University (funded by Korea Tech). * Manufacture and supply of ROBOTA Laser 1070 laser engraving and cutting machine for Zewail City of Science and Technology.
* Manufacture and supply of a PRO+ 3D printer for Schutz American School - Alexandria. * Manufacture and supply of a PRO+ 3D printer for British School of Alexandria.
* Manufacture and supply of a Bio 3D printer for printing pastes, tissues and medical materials for the Faculty of Pharmacy - Alexandria University under supervision of Dr. Amal Al-Kamel, Dr. Hoda Al-Taher.
* Manufacture of a specialized CNC machine for the manufacture of medical joints, about 10 facial joints (TMJ joint) were manufactured on it and used for oral and maxillofacial surgery - Alexandria University - Dr. Mahmoud Mohamed Fata.
* Manufacture and supply of ANUBIS40 - 3D Printer for Tarsana Marine Company - Alexandria * Manufacture and supply of a 3D printer ANUBIS20 - 3D Printer for the Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport - Alexandria * Manufacture and supply of an ANUBIS40 - 3D Printer for the Japanese University - Burj Al Arab.
2018 - 2020
* Manufacture and supply of a number of specialized machines for the General Intelligence Service.
* Manufacture a precision cutting machine for Dr. Mohamed Gabriel - EJUST University - Burj Al Arab - Alexandria * Manufacture and supply of ANUBIS40 - 3D Printer for EJUST University - Burj Al Arab - Alexandria * Manufacture and supply of 0.5 gram silica granules packing machine for medical use for Smart Medical factory - Ismailia Free Zone * Manufacture and supply of a medical mask production line for Smart Medical factory - Ismailia Free Zone * Manufacture and supply of a production line for producing medicinal reagents strips for Smart Medical factory - Ismailia Free Zone * Manufacture and supply of a humidity controller for Smart Medical factory - Ismailia Free Zone